.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, October 26, 2015

Archive Section

Number 57
Oregon Coast, Behind Canary Sighting

(Pete)
(October 26, 2011)
Talking about the country behind Canary brings back memories to me. For 32 years I drove log truck for the Murphy Co. Many days in those years I hauled logs out of the mountains behind Canary. As many of my fellow drivers knew, this was a weird place to work. On many occasions while driving the deep backwoods, I had seen big cats, elk, deer and a host of other critters; but on this one morning I saw some weird hair-covered animals that looked like human and ape mixed (2 of them).
That dark and windy morning around 4am I was heading up to the landing to load when I made a sharp bend on this road and something large, dark and walking on two legs crossed in front of my lights and then a smaller one. I was dumbfounded on what they were so I started asking other drivers if they had ever seen these two-legged walking beings before up there.
I was surprised that several of them had seen what they thought were wild big apes or wild men. A while back a person had written on this site about the Weller-Glenn rock pit. That sparked some interest with me because my brother Albert had worked up there till ’78 when they shut it down. He had been telling people for over 10 years that a number of giant hair-covered wild men lived in the upper reaches of that area.
Through the years many of the loggers talked about the large tracks these beings made during the night on soft dirt logging roads. Several of the tracks were caste and showed to different people without a final conclusion on what they were made by. The forest is just that a forest. Nobody can know for sure what lives in the mountains and valleys of this country.

No comments: