.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Please Send More Information, Aly

 (An older post)
Dear Mrs Perry,
Mother brought to me some old notes from mormor. I have typed as best I can for your YouTube magazine. I hope it makes sense to you. It makes no sense to me.
I have more notes. I will work on them if this is helpful to you and your science.
Aly
Dear Aly, Please send more  information on notes by your grandmother, Evely N. Wentsworth. It would good to give information that we can substantiate her existence and work. 
Thank you,
Linda Newton-Perry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is Aly's nationality/ ethnicity?

Linda Newton-Perry said...

She lives in Sweden.