.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sighting From the Past With Warning

Guest Editor-Blogger: Ann
#105 Archive Section
I really enjoy reading about bigfoot sightings on this Bigfoot Ballyhoo. It’s so refreshing to have information without all the foul language so many allow on their sites. I never disagree with anyone's views on bigfoot but I’ll make one exception on the article below on the color of bigfoot changes their demeanor.

He states that only the dark ones are dangerous. Not true. In 1960 I was chased by a yellowish colored one and darn near got it. I had accidentally got in between her and a youngster. She chased me, threw a huge chunk of wood, and literally raised all hell until I finally got out of there by running over a mile from the sighting area.

 It scared me so bad it was 13 years before I went camping again. I was taking a morning walk with my dog when she appeared from a steep ravine and chased me off. This was at Laird Lake in Curry County in southern Oregon. I know now she was just protecting her young but still people need to understand these creatures are completely wild and can be dangerous if the situation is right.

____________

Thank you, Ann. I wish more people would be honest about how scary these bigfoot encounters can be. Best regards, Linda

1 comment:

Tim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.