.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Friday, September 19, 2014

Guest Editor:Blogger

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Having a grand day, searching for bigfoot!":

I really don't believe this is a true statement and I'll explain why. I have had 3 encounters and each time, either the Bigfoot had been staying within seeing distance, like almost a stalk [stalking me], watching me to see what I am doing and very curious, or the one terrifying encounter, where the Bigfoot charged out of the woods, coming to within 50 feet from me, like he was protecting his territory.

All 3 could have gone the opposite direction and avoided any sighting at all, but yet their curiosity got the best of them. When in the woods you can hear vehicles going down logging roads, people camping or logging operations, for miles in all directions, why would they not go an opposite direction in order not to be seen

I believe that the majority of sightings are from juvenile Bigfoots, whose curiosity has got the best of them, or an adult bigfoot, whose young one is on the other side of the road, from where they are seen. If we can hear noise in the woods, and get an uneasy feeling about our surroundings, I believe they have a ultra sensitive sense of hearing and seeing and could avoid detection by human beings if they wanted to.

I also believe [that] there are 2 different types of this creature: the lighter colored bigfoot, whom is docile and curious, with whiter eye color and the more aggressive darker colored ones with the dark eyes or red eyes, who I believe is capable of harming a human being. I have looked both types in the eyes and thought I was a dead man when the darker one came out of the woods and charged me, stopping to let out a roar that in all my 50 years in the woods, all over this country, I had never heard before and after this encounter.

My fiancée will not even get out of the car in the woods anymore after that, and we used to pick mushrooms commercially, without a fear in the world. I had two very hard working Mexican workers right behind me that day that ran to the truck and never would go back.

So to answer your question, they can hear you coming for miles, or camping, chopping wood for campfires, laughing and talking which travels for miles, and could go the opposite direction if they wanted to or stay hidden until you drive by, as 90% of drivers are looking straight ahead when driving─not side to side.

____________

Thank you for such an in depth and experienced opinion. When ‘science’ finally stamps bigfoot real these are the type of experiences that will prove invaluable in  research. (My opinion) ... Linda Newton-Perry 

No comments: