.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, June 30, 2014

An Older Post You May Enjoy

2. Retired from OSP and Now Has His/Her Say on Bigfoot
 (December 20, 2009) (From our Archives)

As a 30 year trooper for OSP, (Oregon State Police) I've seen many of the tracks you talk about on this website. The ones where I was certain no one could have placed them there. I was required to photograph and cast them.

Over the years I've done over 55 tracks that were over 17 inches and made by something of unusual weight.

I always turned the photos and cast over to the proper agency. Where they went from there is a mystery.
One time while checking on a report of vandalism on 
BarklowMountain near China Creek in Coos CountyOregon, I found a track that was 22 inches long. It was past a slide where no one could have left it. After taking the photo and cast, I was asked by the forest service to take it to a track expert in Washington State. He estimated the creature that made the print was over 1,000 pounds and 10 feet tall or taller.

"Jesus, I'm glad I never found the dude who made it."

Now that I'm retired I can talk about it.
Retired and Tired

No comments: