.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Guest Editor-Blogger

Darcy has left a new comment on your post "Thoughts on Bigfoot":

I've thought about it many times. OK, there I am looking at a bigfoot while fishing or camping. I've got a high powered rifle with me. Would I shoot Sasquatch to gain fortune and fame? It would be the discovery of the century. People would finally know they are real.

Now comes the hard part. Do I have reason or authority to simply kill it because I want to be rich and famous? How many of them are left  out in the wilderness? I'm I killing someone's father, mother just because it looks different and it's not human?

Do I have the right to simply take its life in the name of discovery? Under attack,  yes, I have that right, but to simply kill it to help my bank account is wrong morally and against all the rules in which I was raised.

We know nothing about the family structure of Sasquatches and we don't know if they love and hate like humans or believe in some upper power as we do.

To me they are a animal more wise than man just because they have survived in the wilderness and need nothing from humans other than enough land to live and raise their young.

My answer is NO I would never sell my beliefs for money. They have as much right as humans to live in their natural habitat. Some will say humans were put on earth to reign above all other animals. This might be true to some but unjust killing of any of gods creation without need is wrong.

__________
Thank you, Darcy, for your thoughtful comment. I agree with you except for the fact that man is according to the Bible the highest life form on the earth. Bigfoot/sasquatch was given all the qualities he needs, just like all the other animals, to make his living on this earth. 

Our reasoning power, our love for God's animals and many more reasons tell us it is wrong to kill something as wonderful and awesome as these creatures for monetary gain. 

BUT, I believe one day science may have to hire a professional hunter to harvest, kill, one of these animals to study it, etc. It would be good, if we could just scoop one off the road after it has been hit by a car, by accident, and turn it over to the naysayers, the scientists! 

Again thank you for taking the time to write your feelings for the readers of Bigfoot Ballyhoo. ... LNP 

No comments: