.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Guest Editor-Blogger

Mark and Lorie, you are so right about the Twin Lakes area. I have only been up there twice, but I feel the same way as you. There has been encounters with Bigfoot there. I know of one Elk Hunter who encountered one there. Plus the Hunter who disappeared there back in 2011 I believe. I would sure like to hear of your encounters mentioned. Linda has my email and phone number.

My brother and I are planning a camping trip to that area in June if you or anyone else is interested in going. We are not "Professional" BF Hunters, just highly interested in them and love to be Outdoors. If you hear of any recent activity-anyone, please let us know, as I only make it out to Oregon once a year myself. Give me a call or an email.

Gary A. 


____________

Please use lnewtonperry@hotmail.com to contact Linda Newton-Perry about the Adam's June camping trip in Oregon. I'll give you Gary's email/phone number. ... Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: