.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Guest Editor-Blogger

Guest Editor-Blogger: Mark


Wow, I was just telling someone a couple of days ago that every time Lorie and I have been to Twin Lakes, which is one of her favorite trails to hike because of the beauty that exists there, that for some reason, every time we go there, it's as if I am being watched or stalked even.

I go because she likes it and have never seen sign of any kind of cougar or bigfoot, but my brain goes on high alert for some reason, when I step out of the vehicle and can't wait to get back into it and leave. It's gorgeous but yet a very scary place to hike and have never seen any one else up there, but Linda and Chris chances are great you may get a surprise up there and your first sighting.

That's just weird that someone else feels that way about the place. My first encounter was very scary. I was a very hard non-believer and my brain was telling me this creature does not exist as it was charging us up a hill. The other two encounters were very peaceful and almost playful in a way, them trying to hide that huge body behind a tree.

REMEMBER.... They find you. When you are looking just for them or hunting them, I know they can feel it and make themselves scarce. Think about how beautiful things are and enjoy he beauty of the outdoors. We were hunting mushrooms every time. Good luck in the search and it's just a matter of time and you’ll see one! Mark and Lorie

The above comment was in response to the one below.

I would love to interact with them. Gain their trust and find out about their social structure. Of course this would take a lot of time and effort. Like you, just seeing one would be wonderful. The Umpqua River area is a prime place to have an encounter. Of course you have to get out in the Woods as much as possible to increase your chances. Since you love hiking, you should hike the trail above the Twin Lakes area, it is beautiful and a little scary.

Gary

No comments: