.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, May 28, 2012

Thank you, Mary

Mary, Thank you for taking the time to write a comment. I understand completely. I know only my experience with this situation. It has not be fun. I can only imagine what grief it has caused the three families involved. I'm at a point where I don't know what my goal is with my site, my writing, etc. I'm a writer. Writers accept speaking engagements. But I need to know when or how Emery's photos will be made public, so that I can get on with my plans. As long as there is this belief that I've made this whole Big Clyde story up, I can not move ahead. I enjoy the subject of bigfoot. Will I have to switch my interest, my writing subject? I'm working on five years with the newspaper column, and almost that with Ballyhoo.

I'll not publish your comment. I feel that it was for my eyes only. Again thank you. ... Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: