.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Monday, May 28, 2012

A Message to the ESP Team



Soon it will be two years since Big Clyde, the bigfoot, was caught on your trail cam. For most of this time I and this blog have in some circles been infamous, because of our reporting on your encounter. I’ve been called a liar, a hoaxer, and a whole lot worse.


You gentlemen know that I have not made you up, etc. I would like to appeal to you for help. I need to put this business behind me, remove the cloud, as it were. Perhaps we can meet for thirty minutes or so. I and my husband would like to at least see the three clear photos of Big Clyde and learn of your plans to reveal the photos to the public. We would be happy, on any weekend, to travel to your town for this meeting, or anywhere you say.

If you can think of a way to help with this situation, I’d be glad to hear about it. Please think it over.

Best regards, and one of your most faithful fans, Linda Newton-Perry


4 comments:

Linda Newton-Perry said...

Rick has left a new comment on your post "A Message to the ESP Team":

Linda, I think you have a enormous amount of readers. I fail to see why you don’t know it is only XXXXX XXXXX and XXXXXX XXXXX writing these fictitious comments and signing with Bill Sheridan and other names. If you knew these characters you would understand that sick people stick together to keep the light off them. Nobody in their right mind thinks you hoaxed the ESP team. It is only a few that can’t think for themselves that follow these sick minded individuals

Linda Newton-Perry said...

What a nice comment. Thank you, Rick. I'm sorry that I had to strike those two names. I don't need the grief of another attack. When you can find time, tell us more about your interest in bigfoot. Best regards, Linda Newton-Perry

Bob said...

Not that my 2 cents counts but I also dont believe the crap some short sighted folks say. I think for myself and I dont subscribe to trouble makers. I researched Saxton /Emery back before you ever started a blog. If people think for themselves they can find that Saxton and Emery were into Bigfoot in the 80s. I hate to think you will give up because of a few people that need to strike out at innocent people.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

Thanks for commenting, Bob. I don't plan to give up. I just don't know how much more I will get involved with bigfoot. We will see. This site and my newspaper column takes up a lot of my time. I love it. ... We will just have to see. I'm waiting to hear from Emery. ... Linda Newton-Perry