.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, May 1, 2012

In the woods/forests today.


I'll be out looking for bigfoot prints today, deep in the forest. To make it clear, I do not intend to kill a bigfoot. I would only shot at one if I felt threatened.

1 comment:

FS source WC said...

I no longer have any reliance on the FS and I can positively tell you that in fact we have three bodies of Bigfoot to examine. One is from back in the 1960s female and completely documented and two from 1980 one male and a juvenile. From the latter we got bone,blood,teeth then later DNA.Though they were burned by ash the specimens provided a wealth of information. Moving on to another comment the person NO NAME has every right to clarify the operation rules for FS employees. The person that ask you to remove the comment was off base and not within legal boundaries.