.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, April 1, 2012

Newspaper Column for week of April 3, 2012


“I'm 92 and still hunting deer and still live in Willow Creek, [CA]. Over the years, I’ve seen over 100 tracks of different size and shape.”

The above came from Ed as part of a comment on our online bigfoot magazine, Bigfoot Ballyhoo. This is the rest of his comment: “In 1956-58 I was working on Bluff Creek along with Jerry Crew about 1 1/2 miles apart. We operated TD24s from mile 4 to end of road at MP 11. Many have said that the Wallace Brothers were the source of the tracks found around the Cats. I really doubt they were doing it. Ray was a joker type, but Will was nose to the ground. Many other happenings there beside tracks: tires, barrels and cable were thrown over the side. Years later, when again I was working for Block, I saw the same kind of tracks up Deer Creek some 49 miles from Bluff Creek. If Wallace was doing them too, he was wasting his time and ours because nobody ever said anything about the ones on Deer Creek because of the interruptions on Bluff Creek.”

We enjoy the comments from those who know the woods and that have been around for awhile. We thank you Ed for your comment.


Last week I spent a few days near Glide, Oregon. I was with my son who is into gold prospecting, but I took the opportunity to watch for bigfoot and hand out a few bigfoot business cards. I reminded a cook and waitress as I presented my card that over the last couple of years several sightings had come from their area. The cook agreed and said, “Yes, I’ve heard that.”

I repeated the one sighting I could remember off the cuff: fishermen in a boat on the North Umpqua observed a bigfoot dash from the woods onto the bank of the river, scoop up a fish that had been thrown on the bank and race back out of sight.

On this short trip, we stayed overnight in a Yurt, my first experience, and I managed to fall belly-down into the rain-swollen North Umpqua. I fell into a shallow area so was in no danger. I’d like to say it was the first time I’ve fallen into a river, but there was that time on the Rogue, so I can’t.

Please let us know if you’ve seen a bigfoot or know of someone that has. You can comment on Ballyhoo or send a letter to Perry, P.O. Box 334, Sutherlin, Oregon. Until next week, Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: