.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Guest Editor-Blogger



Kyle has left a new comment on your post "Newspaper Column, Bigfoot":


People say "I want to see a Bigfoot." That was always my answer, when ask the year before, but not now. November 2, 2011, I was camping with my family at Hone Camp, a few miles up Canary Road off Oregon 101. In the afternoon we took the Jeep and went into the back country to look for ferns.

The road we took was in terrible shape with the road nearly closed in several places from old landslides. I decided to walk back up a trail that I once hiked some years ago. I told my wife to meet me down the road at a old shack used for log scaling in the 60s. As I proceeded up the trail I had noticed the trail had been littered with broken off branches from the trees lining the trail.

I should have turned around right then and went back to the road but I didn't. It seemed to me that something wasn't right, but I walked on. As I reached the fork in the trail it was apparent that something was coming up the trail right behind me. I started to turn when a deep sense of danger rushed me.

Within 15 feet stood the massive shape of the animal. The only thing I thought of was to run. The Bigfoot was in between me and the way out so I ran up the trail a few yards only to see what looked to be the end of the trail because a big log was down across it.

I looked again and the Bigfoot was gone. I thought maybe I had scared it as bad as it did me. After a minute or two I slowly headed back down towards the road. The Bigfoot was off the trail but I could hear it walking a few feet inside the treeline snapping limbs.

When I finally reached the old road again my wife was only one curve up because another tree had fell across the road. I told her to move over and we left the area.

I have never went into the woods again without a partner with me. The Bigfoot had brown hair covering the body with huge black eyes that seemed to burn into mine.The body of it was at least double my size at 245lbs.

I never want to go through that ever again.

____________
Thank you Kyle for a great sighting. Nov. 2011, we were eleven miles down/up Canary Road. We were in a car and so decided not to go any farther. We were there because of an earlier sighting report. Again thank you. ... Linda Newton-Perry

5 comments:

Quinten said...

Hone Camp: Leave 101 at Honeyman State Park on Canary Rd. Go 19.5 miles to North Ridge Rd. Go 5 mile and turn onto Crystal Creek Rd. Go 13 miles to Hone Camp. Strange up in those parts. if you keep going to the end of the road 35 miles east you come to the old rock pit where one of your past sightings was recorded.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

Thank you Quinten for your comment. When we hit gravel we turned around. Guess next time out it will have to be a helicopter! ... Linda Newton-Perry

Quinten said...

Linda don't you and Chris have a pickup? Seems like Oregon is pickup country.

Cherry said...

This sighting gives me goose bumps to read. I can picture myself right there and seeing what he did.

Linda Newton-Perry said...

Quinten, Yes we have a pickup. It is the older of our two vehicles and we were away on a trip. The pickup is not an ideal road vehicle. We use it close at home to get out into the forest. Thanks for asking.