.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, February 25, 2012

Newspaper Column


Last week, bigfoot prints, 120 of them in a row, were found near London, Oregon, Lane County. (This information came from The Lunch Club, a bigfoot Internet site.) You can bet that discovery was exciting for all involved.

The long line of bigfoot prints reminds me of my adventure on the Big Tree Trail at the Oregon Caves. I didn’t know at the time that I was hiking a trail that no one was allowed on. In fact, it was closed to the public. We didn’t realize that hikers were required to check in at the office before taking the trail.

If we had checked in, we would have been told the trail was closed. Anyway, we happily forged ahead on the winding trail until we came to snow, covering the trail. I didn’t think much about the footprints that were in the snow, and there were many, until after the hike. Since I didn’t know the trail was closed, I believed the prints were those of hikers.

I wish I had investigated the prints for toe impressions. Perhaps some of the prints were bigfoot’s. And mind you, I was at the Caves to look for bigfoot. Why? I knew about Dr. Johnson’s sighting and wanted to experience the Big Tree Trail for myself.

I might add, in the area the doctor saw the animal, I did smell for a few seconds an unfamiliar odor and soon after heard a huffing sound, somewhat like Dr. Johnson described he heard.


Dr. Johnson’s two children and his wife were with him, but the children didn’t see the bigfoot. It’s my opinion that not many children have seen bigfoot.

I do, however, know of one young girl that saw one, Shawna Hamilton. Her encounter took place at Squaw Lake, now Sru Lake, Oregon. Peeking at her from behind a tree, a huge bigfoot watched her throw rocks into the lake. I asked her if she would comment on Bigfoot Ballyhoo. She did.

The encounter left her shaken and under the care of a doctor. It was very enjoyable reading of her experience in her own words. She’s been invited to share anytime, her thoughts on bigfoot. You can read what young Shawna wrote on Bigfoot Ballyhoo at http://www.bigfootballyhoo.blogspot.com/.

Until next week, Linda Newton-Perry

No comments: