.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, February 18, 2012

An Answer from Shawna Hamilton



Shawna's Reply:

Mrs Perry, you ask if I would talk about seeing the Sasquatch. I will tell you this. The day my mom and me saw that huge thing looking at us from behind a tree my life has changed. You see, I know what it is to see something others say isn't real.

I have not been blessed by seeing it. Quite the contrary, it's been a life changer for me. I've really become scared to go with family and friends into the woods. I see a nice lady for anxiety and nightmares, and she tells me one day the dreams will fade away. I hope they do.

The day I saw it, I was terrified because I didn't know if it was going to try to grab me. It didn't but the look on its face still is in my head. Now I know it was just watching me throw rocks in the pond. After seeing it, a lot of my friends laughed at me in school.

They don't know what it is like to find out that it's not always like you've been told about wildlife and what is and what isn't. Through my therapy I've learned that nothing is impossible in our lives. Thank you for your blog for us younger people.

____________

Thank you Shawna for your reply. Feel free to comment anytime about your feels on bigfoot, especially if you think it will help. As I said I don't think many young people have seen bigfoot. This is off subject a little but did you get to see the photo of the ESP Team's Big Clyde, the bigfoot? I know one or both of your parents were shown it. Thanks again, Best regards, Linda Newton-Perry



No comments: