.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Saturday, January 14, 2012

Remember Joey Bigfoot?


Do you boys and girls remember Joey bigfoot and his wife? Well, last week they stopped by for a short visit.  They were not happy living in the dollhouse in my garage. Or, let's say his wife was not happy living in the dollhouse. She longed for the real forest, the smell of moist-rich soil, decaying logs, wet grass. Well you get the picture.

 "I'm a wild being and I require the wild to be happy. You understand don't you Ms. Perry?" Joey bigfoot's wife asked.

And, of course, I told her I understood how she felt. The couple is doing fine. They plan for a new baby bigfoot soon. I offered to let them spend the night in the dollhouse, so our visit could be longer, but Joey's wife, as soon as I mentioned the dollhouse, started collecting their belongings and moved toward the door.

Joey bigfoot quickly followed.  As  Joey moved toward the door, he explained that he loves his wife and little one so much, he doesn't desire to be away from them more than he must. I was pleased that Joey was such a good husband and father.

I waved good bye to my bigfoot friends and asked them to come back as soon as they could manage it.

No comments: