.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Thursday, February 18, 2010

More on NAB's Research on Oregon License Suspension




Guest Editor-Blogger: Trooper Kent Smith
Regarding: "NABS's Research on Oregon License Suspension":


OSP forms are not DMV report forms. Also a driver of a motor vehicle must pass a reinstatement analyses from a psychologist to get their licence reinstated. This has been the practice of Oregon and many other states for years. There are several criterias that the person must meet to pass the exam. Bigfoot IS NOT recognized by this state so a driver must pass a mental and physical exam by A STATE APPROVED DOCTOR. There is NO EXCEPTIONS. As far as NABS the PR person at DMV WOULD NOT discuss this order with him or his organization. it is a ORDER PASSED DOWN from DMV not a law.

____________

 

Guest Editor-Blogger: Anonymous
Regarding "NABS's Research on Oregon License Suspension"
The information from nabs is incorrect and misinformative. Oregon will jerk out ODL for reporting a Sasquatch on a public road. I found this out the hard way. I reported one on August 12 1998.

____________

Thank you both for participating on this blog.
     Anonymous, can you tell us more about your sighting?

Linda Newton-Perry
(Lady Perry)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family was on vacation near Lapine, Oregon . I was driving to Gilcrest for some propane and watched this humungus creature walk across Hwy 97 and into the woods. I reported it and 60 days later I got a suspension notice from Oregon DMV. The creature was dark colored,very tall and covered with hair or fur. it walked on two legs not four. I too had to see a Dr. in Bend ,Oregon to get my licence back. This is why I know first hand what they do!

ex dmv employee said...

I told you in a earlier statement "THIS IS DMVs NASTY LITTLE SECRET" When I said SECRET I meant it. House would never admit they use this practice.