.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jan. 2010, Oregon Bigfoot Sighting



Guest Editor-Blogger: MJ

I have worked for ODOT all my adult life. Last week I was on 138 near Steamboat,Oregon. I was driving a sanding truck eastbound. Near the Dry Creek turnoff I pulled over to let traffic go by. I happened to look up Dry Creek Road and saw this large thing walk across the road. And I mean WALK on two legs.

It was dark brown and covered with hair. I could not believe my eyes. This thing was big, and tall looking. It went into a fast trot when it spotted me. Right after it came another smaller one that was black in color. It stopped and glanced at me for maybe 20 seconds.

These things were not bears. They were manlike. After gathering my senses I realized that these two things were Bigfoots. I'm not reporting it to the state; I'm 61 and have 1 year till retirement. Nobody will ever convince me these things was anything other than wild men type things.

The first one was seven foot tall or taller and weighing five or six hundred pounds, and the second one was around six foot tall and probably four hundred pounds. Both of them had longer arms than man and were barrel chested. They was definitely some kind of man ape things only much much larger. I have started to read Bigfoot sites and articles on these things and have found this blog. In this state you do not want to report stuff like this. They'll whack you but good.

____________________________

Thank you so much for your sighting. Linda




4 comments:

Angela said...

I don't blame you on bit for not reporting it. We didn't either.

Brad Douglas said...

My name is Brad Douglas owner of Outdoor Films in Bend, Oregon. We are working on a Television pilot following the tracks of Big foot and are looking for individuals that have had credible sightings in the Northwest. We will be traveling around the region interviewing and filming locations. If anyone is interested in sharing their story please email us at outdoorfilms@earthlink.net

Thanks

Anonymous said...

I will soon be 62 years old. I was raised in a mountain community. Basically grew up in the woods, they were our play ground. I've spent a large majority of my life hiking and hunting in the high Cascades.

We were Elk hunting in 1983 near Mule Mountain just a bit north of Oakridge. I had hiked the ridge line north to a bunch grass meadow surrounded by large and fairly dense timber just to the west of Blair lake.

I had stopped to listen and watch when I heard a very shrill guttural call off to my right followed by 3 quick low resonating hoots, similar to the sound made by blowing across the mouth of a pop bottle.

I have heard nearly every animal call, in the woods. This was nothing like I had ever heard before. It instantly instilled a spine chilling Fight or Flight instict. I took the shortest route down to camp as fast as I could travel in that terrain. When I reached camp, by hunting partner was waiting. He , also very experienced in the woods, asked if I had heard that sound. When I confirmed that I had he said "What the hell was that?!

I don't know what it was, but I wasn't going to hang around.

Ron Smith said...

My name is Ron Smith. I posted the "call" experience near Mule Mountain , and have another instance to report.

We were hunting in the Lorane area off of Wolf Creek in 2009.

We had hiked a blocked skid road approx. 2 miles into a heavily wooded marsh, over grown with Skunk Cabbage. He went one way, while I circled the large marsh on the opposite side. Visibility was limited to 50 or so yards in the timber.

As I skirted the marsh, I heard 3 very loud, distinct, evenly spaced wood knocks. BONK..BONK..BONK. echo from the drainage at the rear of the marsh.

After we returned to the road. My friend said that he had heard them. I told him that they sounded very even and deliberate, as if striking a wind fall with a bat. He agreed, and stated that no animal he knew of could have made those sounds, neither inadvertently, or otherwise.

The guy I was hunting with "was" a Bigfoot skeptic. He is open to the idea now.