.

Attention European Union Law Users: There are cookies on this blog: Blogger and Goggle maybe more. I hope this meets the need to inform users of this site.


This site is a BIGFOOT ONLINE MAGAZINE, where you can 'Talk Bigfoot.' YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE YOUR NAME.


HOW TO COMMENT
Below post is line that reads:
POSTED BY LINDA NEWTON-PERRY AT OO:OO (TIME) AND THEN WILL READ NO COMMENTS (OR HOW MANY COMMENTS, 1 COMMENT ETC.) CLICK ON THE COMMENTS AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS.

.

TRY ANOTHER BROWSER IF THE PICTURES AND TEXT ARE JUMBLED UP.


Sunday, December 20, 2009

Let's Talk Bigfoot


Linda Newton-Perry started writing a Bigfoot column for her local paper, North County News in Dec. 2007. At this time she and her husband had finished their Viking Age novel, Forced Blood The Norseman and Linda wished to keep her hand in the interests of the local paper. At the end of the column she was allowed to talk briefly about their novel and how to buy a copy. Soon the column, "A Matter of Time" was in two more local papers, The Roseburg Beacon and The Coquille Sentinel. New owners of The Roseburg Beacon and The Coquille Sentinel have decided not to run the column. From time to time, however, The Coquille Sentinel will run a column.
Linda decided not to run her picture with the column but to run the drawing of Bigfoot. In past columns for the paper, she always ran her picture.
Short Interview with Linda
Blog: When did you first become aware of Bigfoot?
Linda: I guess it was when we first moved to Oregon in 1969. It was shortly after the Patterson film. I'd never heard of Bigfoot until then.
Blog: Have you ever seen a Bigfoot?
Linda: No, but I would really like to.
Blog: Would you tell anyone?
Linda: I'd probably tell the readers of this blog.
Blog: Why did you start writing about Bigfoot, your column that is.
Linda: I believed in 07 that at any time the animal would be "discovered." And so I felt safe in writing a column. I had been doing a lot of research on the web and believed in the animal because of it.
Blog: Why do you find the animal so interesting?
Linda: I've asked myself that often. It isn't the animal that I find interesting, it's people's reaction to the beast that I find interesting. Most people have not researched the animal and are simply not that interested in it. So, when the whole subject is made fun of, they in their ignorance just go along with it. We only know what we know! Every day new animals are found on this beautiful planet of ours, wonderful remarkable animals. I believe Bigfoot is a big old smelly beast, full of ticks, and matted hair, but still one of the animals placed on this earth in his own place.
The information of late about the sightings being muffled, does disturb me. It appears that the animal is known to exist by the police and forest service. And they are happy to keep it hushed up. I'm sure they have their reasons, and they are probably very good reasons.
But, wouldn't it be great if everyone knew that Bigfoot was out there, that if they watched for him they might catch a glimpse? How can you look for something if you don't even know he exists?

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Why woud anybody spend their money on looking for bigfoot? I've read your blog and noticed Saxton and others saying they spend their own money on it. What would pocess a person to do this? I have a answer. The need to find out what all of these people are seeing. I must say that I don't think bigfoot is real but I am open minded. If it does then what else does!

Anonymous said...

I work for Department of Interior USFS and can swear to you we all know Sasquatch or Bigfoot is real. Way too many tracks and sightings to be faked. I can't tell you why it's being hushed though.